If you are craving for something out of the menu for brunch, Three Williams is a must visit cafe.
But before I proceed, just a small tip: DO MAKE A RESERVATION. If not, you will have to wait for an hour or so. That’s what happened to us.
Chai latte in a pot! — It’s so adorable.
Bimbimbap (pork with kimchi) Narnie— Fresh on the menu!
Glazed Beef Brisket with Slaw.— Another asian fusion dish that you definitely want to give it a try! *yums*
Or, if you are french-dish kinda person, you might go for something even healthier.— Brioshe french toast.
Fish Croquette– not just an ordinary one, this has potato mashed fillings in it! And the simple egg-like display, is certainly child-friendly and loving. 🙂
Of course, there is always space for dessert! ^^
- Bimbimbap Naan— Asian fusion kinda taste. The dough of the NAAN is really good. But, the setback is probably the fact that the meat seems to be from canned food. Hmmm… but not to worry, it still goes well with the NAAN. Definitely filling too!
- Glazed Beef Brisket Narnie with Slaw—A healthy choice I would say. But, it taste no different from a regular wrap that you can get from anywhere. The only difference is the outer layer is NAAN instead of usual thin wraps.
- Fish Corquettes with lemon and Aioli: Crispy and creamy filling. The combination of fish fillet and mashed potato makes this finger food to be absolutely unique. Not to forget that egg-like display, totally making full use of the usual unwanted egg casing… That’s just so creative!
- Brioche French Toast with blueberry and strawberry yoghurt: I did not personally get to taste this dish, but by the looks of it, I am pretty sure everyone is giving it a thumbs up.
- Chocolate brownie, orange cake and chocolate topped donut: I would say this is just ordinary. Not special. You can just have any other better desserts in another cafe. I guess this cafe is not made for desserts.
The open big space, with an interior built with a bicycle friendly ramp enhance the whole atmosphere to be cool and hippy. I actually love the whole concept. Also, the idea of making a chalkboard wall for kids to doodle, it’s so brilliant.
I wouldn’t say its near the affordable price. It’s actually pretty pricey for just a small portion of Naan…but if quality is considered, then it’s an alright-not-too-bad price. Make sure you only visit here if you want to eat NARNIE—the only signature dsh of three williams!
613a Elizabeth St Redfern
Sydney, Australia 2016