ART- the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.— Google definition
- Smoked Salmon Sandwich— healthy, no fat meal. Best for those on diet and still want to eat. There isn’t anything fatty or unhealthy because its mainly tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce with a thin layer of smoked salmon. Think Subway.
- Blanc Bacon— Super creamy! The taste is thick. Delicious, but best to share.
- Vermillion Prawn—- Norm tomato based pasta.
- Olive Room—- Did not get to try this, but if you are a aglio olio fan, you might just fall in love with it
- Potato Wedges with Cheese— Apparently, this is the signature side dish of Cups N Canvas. To be honest, I feel that it tasted just like all other potato wedges. Nothing special at all.
- Oreo Cheesecake— The outer layer of the cheesecake is slightly crisp. It’s pretty obvious that it was baked a little to give it such a texture. Sweetness level just alright. I love it!
NO GST AND SERVICE CHARGE! This is the best part. Their prices are all NETT. I like. I really really like. You pay for whatever that is stated in the menu. This is good. No hidden charges. (Y) The price ranges from $10 onwards, but definitely less than $20 for a main, such as pasta. Norm Price.
- I’m an artsy person. I love canvas. Be it painted, or photo printed, I just love canvas. Being able to be situated at this pleasant surrounding of craftsmanship, it’s indeed perfect.
Welcome to “Cups N Canvas”, a humble art space that celebrates the peculiar friendship between art, food and coffee. Do drop by, be merry, you can always have a cup, a canvas, or both at our place.